Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 28: THE WORLD WITHOUT --

WORLD WITHOUT AGENCY AGENCY (WWAA)

agency:
the capacity, condition, or state of acting or of exerting power
(merriam-webster.com)

WWAA -- recovery for addicts
deluded with “making a difference.” Through
investigations of despondency,
using the latest technological
means, our military-industrial-
corporate-oil-food-global-climate-change-
fundamentalist-espionage-earth-
natural-disaster-world-politics
powers will convince you, free of charge, to
take One Step: “I let go all illusions

that any choice I make today -- how I
spend my time, money, energy, thoughts, craft,
words, beauty, truth -- will affect in any
significant way the world where I live.
WWAA’s say: “We are powerless
over everything, and though our lives are
unmanageable, it does not matter.
We are purposefully insane." Here at
WWAA we surrender all things
to No Thing. Now Walk Walk Away Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment