Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 20: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE


PROMPT: "Note in a bottle"

ORIGAMI CRANE IN A BOTTLE

In Japan we fold 1000 cranes for our deepest dream.
I have leukemia from radiation.
I will not survive Hiroshima.
I only folded 644 cranes.
Now it is your turn.
Follow the pattern.
Keep folding.
This crane
Came to
You.

Peace,
Your friend, Sadako
(October 25,1955)




POOHSTICKS IN A BOTTLE

This is the Pooh Sticks in a Bottle Battle!
My stupid brother always wins when we play Poohsticks
on the bridge that we are not supposed to be climbing on.
How does his darn stick always come out the other side first?
So this is the Real Test! Once and for all. And I am going to win!
My stick is in the bottle, see? And his is in another one.
SO, if you find MY bottle, THIS ONE, CALL ME FIRST AND I WIN!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CALL ME!
Help out a little brother.
Even if you were a big brother once upon a time,
you can make up for all that crap you did.

Bobby @ 999-888-7777

PS If you have to leave a message, just say, “Bobby Rules!”

PPSS If mom answers, don’t say anything about the bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment